Valencia Habitat Fair 2017

Habitat Valencia Fair 2017

International showcase of furniture, lighting and decoration

Valencia Habitat Fair 2017 opens its doors this Tuesday, September 19, and until next day the 22nd it will bring together the main players in the food sector in pavilions 1, 2, 3 and 4 of Feria Valencia. furniture, lighting and decoration.

Thus, Valencia Habitat Fair 2017 It hosts the 53rd International Furniture Fair, the 50th International Lighting Fair and the 15th Young Design Talent Show. A meeting in which manufacturers will present their new products to national agents and international buyers and prescribers.

This year's edition will triple the size of the 2016 fair, and the main operators have celebrated the change of dates to September. In total, there will be 404 firms exhibiting, of which 79% are national and the remaining 21% international, specifically from Germany, the United Kingdom, Slovenia, Italy, the Dominican Republic, Portugal, Malaysia and the Czech Republic, among others. Portugal (39 exhibitors) and Italy (11) are the countries with the highest participation.  

As for the buyers, the international origin of many of them has also been confirmed, specifically they will arrive from Sweden, Russia, the United States, the United Kingdom, Qatar, Portugal, Panama, Norway, Mexico, Morocco, Malta, France, Denmark or Canada , among many other countries.

Spanish professionals such as architects, decorators, interior designers, store managers or purchasing groups have also shown interest in this new edition of Habitat Valencia since ticket sales have exceeded those of the last edition.

This meeting is held within a panorama that moves towards recovery of the sector. According to the Metalworking, Furniture, Wood, Packaging and Related Technological Institute (AIDIMME), furniture production had a turnover of 2016 million euros in 4.227, 5,9% more than the previous year. Employment also grew in 2016, with 59.275 active professionals in 6.985 companies that are part of the furniture manufacturing sector (3,6% more than in 2015).

From EmeConcepts we recommend that you do not miss the opportunity to visit this fair as it represents a great opportunity for the sector. In addition, we remind you that we have extensive experience in prescribing and purchasing FF&E for private projects and also contract projects. We are at your disposal if you need help to make your idea a reality.

Share on facebook
Share on Facebook
Share on linkedin
Share on Linkedin
Seraphine AcceleratorBannerText_Seraphinite Accelerator
Turns on high speed site to be attractive to people and search engines.